25 Questions, a MeMe

2:32 AM

This is taken from shaolintiger, a very famous ang moh blogger in our country. (I don't only read gay blogs, ya know.)



Anyway, let's go on to the 25 questions.

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? 
In front of my lappie. Homework.

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? 
My pendrive. It's pink. Got it from Freedom on Valentine's Day.

3. What are you wearing right now? 
Dark blue t-shirt, with short brown checked pants.

4. What are the colours of your bedroom walls? 
Yellow. Eww. But I rent the place.

5. Who is the last person you sent a message or comment? 
A friend on facebook.

6. What does your last text message say? 
Thanks!

7. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? 
Yes, but I have no preference between both. I like 100 Plus better. 

8. Is your hair curly or straight? 
Straight. Durian-like when it's short. 

9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? 
Making the decision of coming to this place. PJ. Haish.

10. Favorite 2 color combination? 
Blue and white. I love navy themed things.

11. What is your favorite accessory? 
My newly acquired Bonia watch. 

12. Which current celebrity’s style do you admire most?  
That would be George Clooney. He looks so damn fine for his age. Following his footsteps will be Zac Efron. (DITCH THAT LONG HAIR, BOY!)


13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop?
F.O.S, Philosophy and the ocassional bundle. But seriously, my clothes come from anywhere. As long as I'm happy and I like it.

14. When was the last time you drove out of town? 
I don't drive, but I'll be going back home in two weeks time. (If all goes well)

15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? 
GIRL! Gay Internet Radio Live! The best. :)

16. What was the last thing you bought?  
My dinner? Or if you count non-edible stuff, a tee-shirt and a polo tee.

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? 
Can I not wake up?

18. Favorite Food?  
No favourites. All I love. It's Malaysia, helllloooo!! You're not a Malaysian if you don't love to eat.

19. Biggest turn off? 
Cheats and lies. I mean the bad ones, not the white ones.

20. What do you always have on you/wear?
Key, phone, watch and wallet.

21. What does your screen name mean/ how did you come up with it? 
AGD? Hmmm... That's some story to be told later.

22. Favorite style of top/blouse? 
 Polo tee. Slim cut, shorter sleeves and collar. Very mod and metro. Second option will be slim cut shirts.

23. Favourite TV show? 
All time favourite, THE NANNY!!! :))))

24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? 
Tom and Jerry. And you know that Malay animation, Usop Sontorian? That was like so damn long ago. I even wore my cap backwards like he did. 

25. What does your dream bedroom look like? 
I'll draw later. Words couldn't describe it. 


That's it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments