After Today

10:08 PM

After today, I realised that I have a problem, which is to conquer some demons inside me. You know there are times when you feel like your heart and soul is so tired by all the beatings it gets, but one must keep calm and carry on.

That's the part I failed to do.

After today, I decided that doing what I am doing now is enough for now. I'll end this in October and I'll damn make sure it doesn't tag along with me anymore. I may not know what the future holds, but then, life always has its unexpected twists and turns.

That's the part I must do.

After today, I realised that what I actually hate at first is actually something that I love. This is when I have a paradox within me, to actually merge together things that are impossible to me at first, and then it becomes an interest. I don't believe that it'll actually balloon till the size of Texas, but there is.

That's the part I'm surprised to actually do. And did it too.

After today, I know truly well that each action has a reaction. This is when you must take matter in your own hands and make it happen, for real. Dreaming is good, but doing it is better.

I pray and hope that no matter who I'll be, people around me can understand why I did it.

May tomorrow be an even brighter day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments