The Road Not Taken

12:26 AM

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry, I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth.

...I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

I think most of you have heard of this poem, but if you have not, then this excerpt is taken from the poem named "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost. It's exactly describing what I'm going through right now.

Should I, or should I not? The less traveled by? Which road is the less traveled by? I see both are trodden with enough soil and dirt, not a single petal of rose in sight.

Sometimes both seems equally bright, but sometimes both seems equally dim.

This may be the biggest decision in my life for the time being. My career is at stake! But once chosen, there's no turning back.

I can only pray.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. praying wont help la sayang.

    think practically lor..

    no one knows what exactly do you work as and what are the options so no one could really tell you what to do..

    well its your future kan, practically you could either choose something you really like to do so it wont be boring in the long run, unless the improvement capacity isnt big enough.. the other one (road not taken) might be a total different thing , out of your comfort zone but the advancement and opportunities are abundant there but you cant just take it cos you might not know whether how will you adapt..

    is it something like that? or am i crapping? lalalalala... well.. always have a backup plan lor.. the road not taken might have a branched mid point that could en-route to the normal road often used so... try to find that path.. if not, you will just need to follow your gut and think in a practical way which will suit you best sayang! muacks!!

    in mind you roughly know which one you want de but here you just want some opinion kan? hehe... lol

    ReplyDelete