Singing All About Love

1:55 AM







I think most of us knows who is Teresa Teng, especially among the Malaysian Chinese community. If you don't, please, click on the vids above and hear her sing. And then Google her.

I think all the painted scenarios above are so beautiful and apply to all of us, no matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian transgender life.

I haven't found the love of my life yet, but I do hope he's near.

Oh, and I love Teresa's rendition of Lei De Xiao Yu. That is like OMFG amazing!!!

But wait, you know why the reason I'm putting this up? Because at my workplace I always hear all these oldies. I kena virus liao~~

Anyway, it's timeless, no?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooo... Teresa Teng is my Mum's favourite singer and I'm influenced by my Mum so that's why I like her songs too. Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiks! Your mum should really go watch the show by Dama Orchestra, they have a tribute concert to Teresa Teng right now at KLPac. But from what I know, the public shows are already full.

    ReplyDelete