The Queen in Singapore

6:02 PM

I think most of you know who is Kumar, the Singaporean stand up comedian and drag queen. For those who don't, this is a clip from one of his acts.



If you aren't laughing and searching for more clips like this on Youtube, please go home, turn on the gas stove and lay down on the floor.

Anyway, for those of you who have watched his act either live or from vids, have you watched this interview of Kumar? It was done a few years ago and in it, he talks about his life and his struggles of being himself.







Isn't it inspiring? I do hope those who are being bullied for who they are to be positive. Prove to people that you indeed have a million reasons to be here and with much more reasons to come.

Have a good day. :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I've watched all his or should I say 'her' videos including the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I have actually met him in person. I was told about his fame etc but wasn't aware enough of it that I didn't join my friends in photos with him hahah. Well prob is he was only sitting at the corner of the bar and not wearing the make up and everything else

    ReplyDelete