The Overtly Feminine Bag

7:55 PM

Today we shall talk about fashion.

The bag is actually referring to this one which sits in my wardrobe. Yes, I bought it some time ago as a reward to myself for a job well done.

Being the recessionista that I am, I buy it because I couldn't afford the original version of this bag. Which is a Celine Phantom bag, that will set you back around RM6000. This version here is from Nose that retails for 40 times less.

You might say that I'm buying a knockoff, but I just love it so much that I couldn't resist.

Anyway, I've brought it out a few times now. And in these few times, I brought it out on dates with my boyfriend.

It's not until recently that my bf shows such disgust towards me carrying the bag. He said that if he did not know me at all, he'll actually set me on fire upon seeing me carrying it. (that's in his mind though, not literally)

All these while, he's actually tolerating me. Until one fine day, he just couldn't keep it inside and told me so. He's the one saying it's "an overtly feminine green bag".

So tell me, what do you think of the bag? Androgynus? Feminine? Should be banished to the cold pits of hell? Can a man actually carry it?

Also, what do you think of gay men being fashionistas and carry their fashion bags around town? Will you appreciate their style or as my bf puts it, "pour on petrol and set fire"?

Oh, and this post today is from my phone. Nice app, Google.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ..... yes if my bf is wearing tat i will set him on fire too, (in my mind) XD

    Nvr understand man bags. Nvr well >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to! Everyone of us have our own likes and dislikes. I respect that and my boyfriend does too.

      But I find it very funny to know the reason that he's being fidgety is about me carrying it. LOL

      Delete