MP Again

4:09 AM

The last time I went there was Valentine's Day, and that was... around half a year ago?

I actually wanted to go during the Merdeka Freedom party, but plans changed and I find myself going with some straight friends tonight which are curious about the scene. And I feel that there won't be a second time for them.

Unexpectedly, I find myself face-to-face with a previous blogger, Red. If you are reading this, it was a pleasure to meet you.

And, I met Pluboy aka Eric Lim. I'm repeating the same old question "Are you pluboy? I'm a fan of your blog.", which you may hear until muak already, so if you're reading this, minta maaf zahir dan batin.

But, the RM 421,119.99 question here (the price tag equivalent to a pink diamond crocodile Hermes birkin) is: Will I be a part of the clubbing scene?

Apparently, no.

I think I'm one of those who appear once in a blue moon. I couldn't possibly bring myself there every Saturday night, though I love dancing with my two left feet, and taking alcohol with no proper biological enzyme to digest it.

And maybe, just maybe, I couldn't handle the dramas that may come with such a lifestyle.

And one of my friends say, "It's hard to find somebody with such a degree of articulation these days." Ok lah, I may be 'angkat bakul' over here, but that's the real me. Nobody calls me 'The Walking Dictionary' without a reason. Better not waste these brain cells by drinking, babeh!

Oh, and there were many cute bears today! Though most are attached or just fooling around.

See you some other time, MP.

You Might Also Like

0 comments