No Promises

12:02 AM



Hey baby when we are together,
Doing things... that we love...
Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven... Feeling high
I don't want to let go, babe
I just need you to know, babe

I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms...

Here tonight.
____________________________________________________________________________

Something unexpected back then on that night. But I didn't hold anymore hope for it. I just wonder why did it happened so late. Too late.

Or this heart will soften up again?

Anyway, this vid has been shared around in blogs that I read. Enjoy.








You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awww... so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calvin: Isn't it? And to imagine The Edge Of Glory in such a way.

    ReplyDelete